Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Studio

After functioning for several years in a hodge-podge of shelves, equipment and chaos, I have finally made a much needed upgrade. I want to thank everyone who has spent their time and efforts to make this possible. (Dave, Mici, Richard, Ralph, and Charlie)

First off, let's just show you what the studio looked like this...


































Seriously, I had a picnic bench and the steat for a shelf. Not really pretty, but at least it has been functional.

But now, I have beautiful white shelves, cupboards, countertops. I have so much storage, and drawers! But we had to put in our share of elbow grease to clean up these upcycled kitchen cabinets.....










You can see more photos and read more about the process on my facebook page.

No comments: