Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Gift Boxes

As I expand my glass business into the Cremains Memorial Beads, I am searching for delightful little gift boxes. I found a fantastic American box company, Bayley's Boxes.



I went ahead and ordered a variety of boxes so I could see how they assemble and to see if the size would work. I'm glad I did this because some were quite time consuming and difficult to construct. Although they are adorable. Another thing I needed is for them to fit in the flat rate shipping VCR box. This ruled out a few as well.


They come with nice instructions for each box. They also come in many colors, prints, plastics, etc. The plain white you can even decorate, paint, stamp, rivet, glue, yourself. I am simply leaving mine white.




If you would like to see more photos of the boxes, I have an album in my facebook profile. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Torched-Art/251285824323














Here are the survivors. They are fairly easy to assemble, they fit in the USPS Flatrate VCR box.

No comments: