Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MemoryPearl Cages for Cremains Beads

 I am now offering these adorable MemoryPearl Cages.  They are plated in your choice of silver or gold.  I have teardrops and hearts.  Other shapes, sizes and metals will be coming soon.
 Each purchase includes three little glass MemoryPearls, each one a different color.  The glass pieces are like little marbles the size of a pea.

Send in the ashes of your loved one, and they will be added into the glass for a lasting memento.
The Glass MemoryPearl is captured and kept safe inside the little cage by locking it shut with the necklace strung through the bail.


To purchase yours, please visit my Etsy shop.

No comments: