Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meetup: Jan. 21, 2012 at 1:00PM


Come join the fun at our next meetup gathering.

We are debuting the newly remodeled studio. Snacks and drinks will be served, glass will be melting, and friends will be made.

Please bring your jewelry, glass, or art for show and tell (or sell).

If you want to try your hand at the glass, this will be a great opportunity. A brief review of safety, and sign a waiver and you can make a bead or two.

You are welcome to bring something to contribute to the food table. Healthy is preferable.

PLEASE NO NOT WEAR PERFUME OR SCENTED PRODUCTS!!!!! Or I will hose you down and dress you in my bath robe. Ok, not really, but I will give you a washcloth and soap to go wash it off. Seriously, I ask because I am quite allergic to chemicals and perfumes.

Sign up and rsvp at Meetup. $5 at the door.

No comments: