Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lampworking class next Thursday.

One spot left for the begining glass beadmaking class.

This class is intended for the curious, "I think I want to try it" artist. Learn how to make your own Handmade Glass Beads. Following a brief introduction of equipment and safety information, Christina will teach you how to make basic wound beads by melting glass in the torch flame and wrapping it onto a stainless steel mandrel. Some design includes silver application, use of unique glass and clear encasing techniques. Make a bracelet out of your new collection of beads.
6 Hours $115


Call or email for more details.
858-722-9456
torchedart at gmail dot com

No comments: