Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm getting Braces soon.

I've had TMJ issues for most my life. Actually, July 4th will be the 20th year of having it. I was 13, having lunch, taking the first bite of a hotdog, and my jaw popped and locked open. Somehow I managed to unhinge it, but the pain was breathtaking.

So, I've had enough, and getting braces again to try to fix it. Despite the eight years of braces when I was a kid, about nine more months should help with some of the damage. We will follow up with a night splint specifically made for TMJ.

I will post pics when I get them on in a few weeks. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the adventures of spacers.

No comments: