Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Teaching is fun



My Student's work.

It seems as though each class I teach, my student's work gets better. While I only start them off with some simple, little, round beads, I like to get them right in there playing with more design concepts.

Here are the results from my latest beginning bead class. Pamela and Mona did a great job.


2 comments:

gabi said...

These beads are wonderful! How much practice do these students have???

Torched Art said...

Gabi, This was from my beginning, 6 hour class. Not every student is the same, but I think I had some great students this day, and I think every time I teach I get better. I'm finding more confidence in the class to teach bigger and better beads.