Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I love my webbed toes

I was born with webbed toes. It's called syndactyly. There was a show in Bones that featured a man with webbed fingers. Ashton Kutcher has toes just like me. Hallie berry has 6 toes on each foot.


No, it doesnt help me swim faster and the only drawback is I can't wear those cute toe socks.



And this, this just looks like an infection waiting to happen. Not even an option.


At least my feet don't look like this:

1 comment:

Wanderboy said...

Hi,
I linked your post here to my sister's facebook, her 3 month old has webbed toes and I thought it'd be cute for her. Just letting you know, I never know how people will react to things so I just tell them upfront.
Blog well done.
Will