Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Monday, June 21, 2010

Arrow Springs

I'll be there....


The Northern California Chapter of the International Society of Glass Beadmakers (ISGB) meets at Arrow Springs twice a year. For the past couple of years we have turned June meeting into a Bead Bazaar with about two dozen booths of glass beadmakers showing and selling glass beads and related items. Our classroom area is open to all to play. There will be experienced people demonstrating glassworking at a torch and first timers learning to make beads. Everyone is encouraged to join in. There's a BBQ and glass is priced at the bottom price break. So, come join us for a great day with some wonderful people all sharing what we are all so passionate about.

No comments: