Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Glass Campus Website


In doing further research recently for teaching my lampwork classes, I have discovered many things. One in particular is this website called Glass Campus. They provide a wealth of knowlege for all kinds of glass including stained glass as well as lampwork. Another aspect they focus on is tutorials and how to fix equipment like your kiln. One page I especially value is their Forms page. If you search for information about liability release forms, many artists suggest this, but this website provides it in pdf format. At least this will give you a good idea of where to start if you need to create your own. It provides a number of points to focus on if you are going to teach. They also include files on class evaluation and consignment agreements. Their forum seems to have a fair amount of traffic worth taking a peek at as well.

No comments: