Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Barnacle Bead Tutorial......COMING SOON


I'm working on my first tutorial, and it's going to be jam packed full of info. What's fun about making a bead representing the sea is there is so much life in the deep blue, a million beads can be made from a million artists and not one will be the same. I will be demonstrating a variety of inclusions and condiments that are both well known and some not so common ideas. I'm not finished with the photo shoot, but I have started on some editing of what I have. Don't worry, I plan to have a splash of color added in there too.

OK, so, I need testers and critiques of the tut. I haven't ironed out the details yet, but I will give the tutorial to a select few people. I need newbies, as well as experienced lampwork artists. What you get out of this is a free tutorial as well as submitting your beads for the gallery section of the tutorial. Your name and website or blog will be listed next to your photo(s). If you are interested in being a tester, please send me an email to me. I will then email you a response with some details about your end.

The tutorial is not ready, I need a few long days to focus on it. I hope it will be ready for testing in April and ready to launch within a week or two after that.








No comments: