Hello, My name is Christina Nixon Cole, and I torch my art.

I'm a glass, micromosaic and silver jewelry artist. Welcome!

Facebook - Yelp - YouTube - Etsy

Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Started.


I'm usually at a loss for words, but recently I have found them. My concern about blogging was that I wouldn't have much to talk about or even if I'd want to post or find the time. We'll see how that goes.

I guess in the past couple years, I have had to be creative in responding to emails from another lifetime ago at a job. And recently I had my story published about my wedding. Even thought it was shortened, it was a sense of accomplishment to have something of mine published.

I have been synchronizing my accounts with facebook, youtube, and etsy so they can cross advertise and I can get noticed, and make a few bucks.

So why not start the blog thing too.

No comments: